August 31, 2012

sweet bird of youth

.
Over the empty deserts!! Over the misty forests... \


Rivers..Mountaintops snow covered
"Damavand perhaps"

OCEANS  and yes springs too!!!
Sweet Bird of Youth flew......

fill up my cup  with bright wine...
shining bright such Devin!

Search has just began...for all that we thought we knew?
                          the wine cup is half empty..half full!?
                                                                says who??

It's been written!!!!I heard..
                                    or thought..somehow,,from nowhere
                                       or . somewhere..out far in the blue..!
                    "HE WHO SEEKTH SHALL FIND"
Or was it "may' FINDTH"; I'll never know!!
                                             thus to "HE" or "SHE"  "WHO" SEEKTH
                              we shall bow!!

and so  I ....do too
                                           to everlasting search for....
PEACE, LOVE AND TRUTH----
 of I and you!!!!
                                                                                        Novamber 14 th 1987  Ali Khalil
                                                                                                          



No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

چشم انداز

ما هیچ مانگا ه

Search This Blog

On this b-loging businessُ.

It has been a while since I wrote any thing that I did not have an audience in mind or better yet did not know who might read or not and what for. Concentrating on Poetry and free style format stream of consciousness is what I HAVE IN MIND LIKE YOUR JOURNAL OR DAIRY. IN BOTH FARSI AND ENGLISH. LET FREEDOM evolve
.

غروب صحرا

غروب صحرا
My photo
Oakton, Virginia, United States